VUE audiotechnik

VUE audiotechnik > i-Class Superior Integrator Systems

is - 26

Compact Surface-Mount Subwoofer Systems

이미지명이미지명이미지명이미지명

54efac310b7be01ac907d44042ff04e5_1479183

is-26 은 Compact subwoofer 로써 소형매장, 카페, 강의시설, 스포츠클럽 또는 종교 집회장 그리고 최소한의 시각효과가 요구되는 환경등에서의

paging system을 위한 완벽한 Compact subwoofer 모델입니다.

is-26은 고품질 고무로 둘러쌓여진 전문가용 6.5인치 transducer와 강화된 저음을 위한 1.5인치 voice coil로 구성되어 있습니다.

Transducer는 모두 정밀한 crossover 와 enclosure는 균등하게 rigging 할 수 있는 단단한 고밀도 나무로 디자인 되었습니다.

Impact와 멸료도의 완벽한 균형을 달성하기 위해 최적으로 포팅되어있습니다.

is-26 & is-26a Compact Surface-Mount Subwoofer Systems

is-26-front-nl-IMG_1038
is-26 & is-26a Features

• Dual 6.5 driver with rubber surround and 1.5
  • (38 mm) voice coil
  • 220 W/400 W long term/program power handling (IS-26)
  • 220 W continuous power (IS-26a)
  • Usable response down to 48 Hz
  • Max long term output 118 dB SPL
  • High-density wood enclosure with durable textured finish
  • Integrated hanging points

Applications

• Ideal companion for I Class full-range systems
  • Restaurants and cafes
  • Bars and clubs
  • Corporate facilities and boardrooms
  • House of worship
  • Retail outlets
  • Airports

i-Class systems are designed for AV contractors seeking a high-performance alternative to plastic box loudspeakers. By combining professional-grade components and rugged wood enclosures, i-Class models deliver sonic performance that far exceeds their competition.

The compact is-26 and is-26a subwoofers are the perfect low-frequency companions for music and paging systems in retail stores, cafes, leisure facilities, sports clubs, or any environment where high-fidelity audio and minimal visual impact are desired.

is-26-nogrill-IMG_8496The is-26 contains two, professional-grade 6.5-inch transducers that feature high-quality rubber surrounds and large, 1.5-inch voice coils for enhanced bass performance. Both transducers are mated to a precision crossover and housed in a robust, high-density wood enclosure with integrated hanging points. Optimally tuned ports work in concert with the direct radiating transducers to deliver an exceptional output-to-size ratio of 95 db sensitivity and 118 db of SPL.

The is-26a adds an onboard, 220 watt amplifier that features a variable, low-pass (80 Hz – 200 Hz) attenuator, articulated gain control, and an XLR loop-though output for easy integration with satellites.

IS-26Cabinet-draw-001

Click To Enlarge

Both models feature robust, multi-ply wood enclosures with a rugged industrial-grade coating. The cabinet front features a protective steel grill with a water resistant powder coating and an acoustically transparent filter medium bonded to its back surface.

is-26-back-nl-IMG_1043

54efac310b7be01ac907d44042ff04e5_1479183

VUE is-26 시방서       [다운로드]

VUE is-26 datasheet    [다운로드]

등록된 관련상품이 없습니다.