- 15“ neodymium LF driver with 4“ (100 mm) voice coil
- Neodymium HF compression driver with 4“ (100 mm) voice coil and 1.4“ (36 mm) exit
- 600 W/1200 W, average/program power handling (passive mode)
- 70º x 55º coverage (rotatable horn)
- 52 Hz – 18 kHz frequency response
- Max long term output 125 dB SPL
- HF protection circuit integrated into asymmetrical passive network
- Multi-ply, cross-grain laminated birch construction
- Pentagonal shape for easy use in FOH or monitor configurations
- Integrated fly points, handles, and cup mount system
- Arrayable in vertical or horizontal configurations
- Portable and installed AV systems
- High SPL under balcony, stage lip, delay fill
- Live sound reinforcement
- Main PA in medium-sized venues such as clubs, theaters, concert halls, houses of worship
- Corporate AV and other voice reinforcement applications
a-Class systems are ideal for working professionals seeking a better balance of performance, versatility and value. Benefiting from the same design principles behind VUE Audiotechnik’s flagship h-Class, a-Class models bring similar voicing characteristics to a broad range of sound reinforcement applications including houses of worship, theaters, auditoria and portable PA.
Every component in the a-Class range is manufactured to VUE Audiotechnik’s exacting specifications to deliver a smooth and accurate frequency response at maximum SPLs.
The a-15 full-range system begins with a precision-engineered, neodymium compression driver with a large, 4-inch voice coil and 1.4-inch exit. The compression driver is mated to an equally powerful, neodymium LF cone driver that’s also equipped with a 4-inch voice coil. The larger voice coils in both drivers increases overall power handling while decreasing power compression and maximizing clean output.
The compression driver is coupled to a 70 x 55 degree horn that can be rotated for ideal dispersion in both vertical and horizontal orientations. A high grade crossover network is carefully tailored for the a-15’s unique driver and cabinet combination. A high current switch located on the rear panel allows quick configuration between passive (single amped) or bi-amped modes.
Balancing performance with versatility, the a-15 features a five-sided enclosure for easy use in either vertical or horizontal orientations. Handles and an integrated pole mount system make portable use on stands or atop subwoofers a breeze, while integrated hanging points provide flexible flying options. And thanks to their consistent and predictable coverage, the a-12 works equally well alone or as part of larger, multi-cabinet arrays in more sophisticated applications. Arrays can be horizontal or stacked.
All a-Class cabinets are manufactured to strict ISO compliances to ensure exceptional sonic performance and years of reliable service. Ultra-rigid, multi-ply, cross-grain laminated birch construction and extensive interior bracing ensure absolute rigidity. All wood surfaces are protected by a rugged, waterproof polyurethane textured finish, while the cabinet front features a protective steel grill with a water resistant powder coating.