The f50 embodies a tight and uniformly controlled cardioid polar pattern which assists in isolating the vocals from the instruments on stage. The f50 is also available with a noiseless, magnetic on/off switch (f50S).
Its warm, natural sound reproduction, resistance to feedback and ability to handle high SPLs without distortion allows the f50 to be utilized in a variety of live and studio applications. The f50 is an entry level, all purpose vocal microphone for small to midsize PA systems.
· All purpose, affordable vocal mic for live sound and home studios
· Warm, natural vocal sound optimized for small to mid-size PA systems
· Cardioid pattern for feedback resistance
· Rugged all metal body, low impedance
· 3 year warranty
· Stage, karaoke, corporate, AV, rehearsal studio, education, Houses of Worship
· Home studio - vocal and instrument
· Acoustic instruments
· Drums, guitar cabs