The OM6 is a dynamic vocal microphone used for live performances, studio and broadcast applications. The OM6 touts a broad frequency response, full-bodied and articulate sound reproduction, resistance to feedback and ability to handle high SPLs in excess of 144 dB without distortion.
The OM6 has a tight and uniformly controlled hypercardioid polar pattern which helps isolate vocals. Designed with condenser-like qualities, the OM6 has a smooth, rising response between 2kHz -10kHz along with a flat, fully extended bass response from 60 Hz - 1 kHz. This, in conjunction with an extremely tailored mid-range, makes the OM6 an excellent choice for broadcast and live recording.
Designed, assembled and tested by Audix in the USA.
· Concert level, professional vocal mic for live sound, broadcast and studio
· Wide, flat, frequency response with highly accurate sound reproduction
· Extremely tight pick up pattern minimizes feedback
· Excellent isolation on stage so the vocals cut through the mix
· VLM Capsule
· Designed, assembled & tested in the USA
· 5 year warranty
· Lead or backing vocals
· Live recording
· Home studio - vocal and instrument
· Sax, brass, guitar, dobro, flute, percussion, drums