- Neodymium HF compression driver with 4″ (100 mm) voice coil and Truextent® beryllium diaphragm for exceptional high frequency clarity and output
- Integrated electro-acoustic system with rack mount V4 Systems Engine that provides specially configured dsp and massive power output for quick setup and zero performance compromises
- Optimized coverage for real world stage monitoring use
- Full network monitoring and control via SystemVUE software.
- Very low-profile and rugged birch ply-hardwood enclosure with 12-layer coating Dura-Coat LX finish provides clear sight lines and years of reliable service
- Touring sound
- Concert broadcasting
- Theatrical sound reinforcement
- Portable and installed audio-visual systems
- Themed entertainment venues
- Houses of worship
Subject to the same “No Compromises” design philosophy behind our flagship h-Class systems, the new hm monitors leverage VUE’s most advanced technologies to deliver exceptional output and definition from a compact and highly durable package.
From their precision transducers with cutting-edge diaphragm and suspension components, to the companion rack-mount V4 Systems Engine, all aspects of the hm monitors work in perfect harmony to deliver unparalleled output and fidelity for the most demanding fold-back applications.
Rugged and Purposeful Enclosure Design
The precision-engineered transducers are housed in a rugged and extremely low-profile enclosure that ensures clear sight lines from audience (or camera) to performers, while providing a large sweet spot for talent–whether directly over the monitor or down stage.
Durability is ensured thanks to a rugged, 12-step DuraCoat LX finish and a heavily braced, powder coated grill capable of surviving the most dramatic lean-ins, stomps, or occasional “axe” bludgeoning.
The hm monitors are design
ed as our consummate high definition stage monitor systems. They benefit from Design Chief Michael Adams’ more than 30 years of working with world-class artists in demanding live and broadcast applications. Leveraging his extensive real-world experience, Michael has addressed everything from coverage and directivity, to system and floor geometry. The goal? To ensure that the VUE hm-112 and hm-212 deliver unsurpassed consistency, whether directly overhead (hand held), or upstage.
Road Tested and Stage Ready
But all that only scratches the surface. Thoughtful cabinet design ensures that the hm monitors offer minimal visual intrusion between audience and performer. Their uniquely low profile ensures that coveted sight lines are preserved for set designers and video producers alike, while also reducing required truck space when it’s time to pack up and go.
In addition, the hm monitors offer exceptionally clean and wide dynamic range – allowing monitor engineers to place solos or vocals in the front of the mix, exactly where they belong.
Finally, the hm-112 benefits r sophisticated DSP via the companion V4 VUEDrive Systems Engine. This ensures minimal reflections and optimal tuning to avoid the typical hurdles that plague less sophisticated monitor systems. Thanks to Michael Adams’ real-world perspective, hm monitors arrive from the factory fully ready to rock, with minimal tweaking.