VUE audiotechnik

VUE audiotechnik > i-Class Superior Integrator Systems

Dual 4.5-inch Surface-Mount Foreground System

VUE의 i-class loudspeaker 는 풀레인지 시스템뿐만 아니라 Powered 및 Passive Subwoofer로 되어있습니다.

i-class 시스템은 플라스틱박스로 제작된 고사양 라우드스피커를 찾는 AV 종사자들을 위하여 디자인 되었습니다.

Professional-grade 컴포넌트와 천을 씌운 wood enclosure를 결합함으로써 i-class 모델들은 경쟁에 강하고 탁월한 음향 성능을 제공합니다.

i-2 x 4.5는 소형이며 two-way loudspeaker로 가까운 장소에서 최상의 퀄리티의 소리를 재생하도록 디자인 되었으며, 그 가치는 최고입니다.

Professional-grade는 single 4.5 인치 woofer와 1인치 silk-dome, ferrofluid tweeter로 되어 있습니다.

드라이버들은 고품질의 크로스오버 네트워크와 enclosure는 천으로 씌워져 있고 전문적인 코팅과 더불어 고밀도 나무로 제작되어 견고하게

Enclosure는 코너와 평평한 표면에 mound hardware를 사용, 쉽게 설치할수 있도록 디자인 되었습니다.

i-2×4.5 Dual 4.5-inch Surface-Mount Foreground System

• Dual 4.5 polypropylene LF drivers with rubber surround
  • 1 ferrofluid, neodymium, silk-dome tweeter
  • 70º x 70º coverage
  • 90Hz – 20kHz frequency response
  • Max long term output 115 dB SPL
  • High-density wood enclosure with durable textured finish
  • Variable position yoke and U-type mounting brackets and all  hardware included standard
  • Ideal as satellites with i-Class subwoofers

• Restaurants and cafes
  • Bars and clubs
  • Reception and waiting rooms
  • Offices and boardrooms
  • House of worship
  • Retail outlets
  • Airports
  • Delay and under-balcony coverage

i-2×4.5 as stage lip front fill • Pasadena Pops Concert 2014

i-Class systems are designed for AV contractors seeking a higher performance alternative to typical compact plastic box loudspeakers systems. The i-2×4.5 combines professional-grade components and a resonate free wood enclosure to deliver sonic performance far beyond competitive systems.

The i-2×4.5 is a compact, two-way loudspeaker designed specifically for near-field applications where quality sound reproduction is a must. Offering more output and low frequency response than the i-4.5, the i-2×4.5 combines the same 1-inch, silk-dome, ferrofluid tweeter with two 4.5-inch, professional woofers with massive magnet assemblies. The drivers are in a “MTM” configuration for symmetrical coverage. All three drivers are mated to a high-quality crossover network to ensure flat frequency response, and are housed in a robust real wood cabinet with a rugged industrial-grade catalyzed polyurethane black coating (Optional white version is the i-2×4.5w). An angled design ensures easy installation in corners or on flat surfaces using the included mounting hardware. Connections are quick and easy thanks to recessed, phoenix input terminals. i-2×4.5s are also ideal as satellites with any of the i-Class subwoofers.

Optional White Version

VUE i2 x 4.5 GLL File    [다운로드]

VUE i2 x 4.5 시방서     [다운로드]

VUE i2 x 4.5 datasheet   [다운로드]

등록된 관련상품이 없습니다.